…which is a really long-winded way of acknowledging that it’s been a while and I’m aware of that and if any of you (three) people out there have been chewing nails to cuticle and wearing ovoid depressions in your living rooms floors pacing about waiting for my next blog-post, well, I’m sorry. I had no idea I could be popular.(1)
I could go on and on about how I’ll do better. Maybe I will. There’s another grad-class coming up soon. And I’ve been writing a lot lately. And reading a bunch too. And Ashley and I are going to DisneyWorld in a few weeks.(2) So there’s a lot going on and a lot coming up.
Maybe I’ll be a better blogger. Maybe I won’t.
I need to remember that not every post has to ramble on(3) and I need to find another way to manage the footnotes.(4)
But mostly I need to remember that I enjoy blogging.
If you’d like to keep up with me elsewhere(5) you can find me:
I’ll try to better here, though. Probably.
- Blog stats show that I’m not, so I’m betting the incidence of nail-biting is pretty low.
- Where, amongst other things, we’ll have occasion to meet the indomitable Avitable.
- Sometimes I think the internets’ TL;DR was meant just for my posts.
- Without spending the money on custom CSS which I rather ridiculously refuse to do even though I could just make these sections their own little div and it’d be super-fast.
- And I do keep up on my social-media pages better than I do on my blog, for the obvious time-constraint reasons.